Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tuesday April 7th, 2009

Tori turned the big 22 and we spent the first half of the evening at El Torito. Taco Tuesday is always whats good for me. got a couple margaritas and tacos in me && i was lovely. I got my betty crocker on and made cupcakes to share at the restaurant

What you know about strawberry pineapple cupcakes? nada kid, too fly for you :)

So, after a couple more tacos and some Long Beach Iced Teas, we headed out a function thrown by David, one of the blackjack dealers at his casa out in Beaumont. Now, I normally cannot get down in cities like Beaumont or Yucaipa (not enough minorities), but we made it happen and the party was on crack. There was a DJ, a bartender, and a taco man making TJ tacos in the backyard.

haha this was one of the decorations at the party. I almost didn't catch it like "is that a vase??!"
Alot of cool people were there, and lots of interesting characters were in attendance. I made some new myspace friends && true to form with my work friends, there were no issues. just music and food and DRANKS. The same cannot be said for outsiders. Which brings me to my next point:: BITCHASSNESS. If you're a jumpoff. Then just stay in your lane and be the jumpoff. Lawdhavemercy...on the ride home Tori's jumpoff wants to hear himself talk and starts goin on about how the females in the car talk to much and whatnot and I had to dead that shit right then and there. "Who are you?? You're nobody to us. so why should we care about your lil feelings? Like kick back" ... it turns into this big immature back and forth, and he decides to bring up my man. WAMP! I told him myself "Look you don't want that...just leave that alone" and he jumps back "oh I'm supposed to be scared?" ha...I never said he was, but if I'm 5'9" & looked like this...the LAST thing on my mind would be gettin at a dude that looks like this...


Eventually everything died down, although it took forever for the ninja turtle to let it go...&& im not just callin shots...dude really does look like a ghetto ass Pokemon. He needs to crawl back in his shell lmao. Anyway, all in all the night was a plus for me. I'm about to kickback and watch The Mack...expect a blaxploitation blog from me later on in the week. Also, stick with me as the page evolves until I can find a layout I like. smooches lovies!

No comments:

Post a Comment